Friday 26 January 2007

'Pip To Pint' production




As is common in radio I had several roles to fulfill in 'Pip To Pint'. I was a presenter and also a tech op helping to gather material. I accompanied Lloyd and Kirsty to a Wesail which is an ancient pagan blessing ceremony confered on the cider apple orchards.
Kirsty was our designated inteviewer for this outing with my role being behind the scences. I was tasked with writing questions to ask our interviewee's and recording the audio which we would later use in our project.It was particularly bad weather on the night and between the snow, hail and gail-force winds I had my work cut out with recording the interviews but managed through a series of work arounds , cupping the mike so it was shielded from the wind, to get some quite usable material. Over all I felt the trip to the wesail was very successful.

No comments: