Wednesday 28 November 2007

commission & distribution log - week 5 23/11/07

I found today’s lesson hugely comforting in that we actually began the process of organising and forming the material we had collected into a radio program. I also interviewed Sarah Pitt on the distribution process. The practicalities of this interview were quite challenging as we didn’t have a recording space or the correct equipment for the job but we managed to work around this problem using a portable DAT machine. Although not perfect I was pleased with the resulting interview that, I found fun doing and I feel is great material for my program. Sarah answered all my questions and after listening back to the interview I realized that there were questions that I hadn’t asked that I would need to ask my next Interviewee or expand on myself using script. Especially around rights and the future of distribution.

No comments: