Tuesday 22 May 2007

Im Making A Documentary On Editing

I have spent the last week planning and gathering material for the project. I started with a story board which helped me to picture my ideas in my mind and allow me to see whether the shots flowed properly. It's been a challenge to come up with a way to present the information that I need to include in this project. I decided on a mix of presenter segments, Interviews and video diary's (They were great fun!!). I think the video diary's are a great way to give this project a genuine feel of authenticity. A warts and all account of the trails and tribulations involved in editing for film, and believe me there have been many!!
The video diary's are also a great way to relate to the interview with Liana Del Guidice. Showing the similarities and indeed, the differences between a professional and an amateur like myself.

No comments: