Thursday 22 May 2008

work experience week 14



Hey Bloggers - Mike here!

As part of my work experience at star radio over the last few weeks I have been attending TEAM 45 meetings with the rest of the staff. TEAM 45 stands for Together Everyone Achieves More. The meetings last for 45 minutes and are held once a week. The reason for TEAM 45 is to help the staff at star radio perform more effectively develop star radio as a brand and encourage team bonding. In the meetings the team discussed different objectives and how to achieve them. The aim is to present the work done in these meetings to the group MD William rogers in a powerpoint presentation in two weeks time. I was asked to record the staff in groups of two talking about their objectives for use in the presentation.
It proved to be an interesting project to undertake and challenged my skills as a producer as none of the staff had any on air experience and required vocal coaching. Some others in the team were also quite nervous and needed some encouragement. However, overall the recording sessions went very well. Once I had recorded the audio into cool edit pro I split it into segments to be used in the powerpoint presentation, which I emailed to Andi Parsons who was responsible for collating the presentation.

1 comment:

Kim Brooke said...

10 work experience entries logged and marked.