Monday 17 November 2008

(MP3001) Enterprise Project - group project log 14/11/08 - midsummer nights dream

I decided to spend the day editing midsummer nights dream as I felt with my individual project and creative writing I had been neglecting it a bit. I must confess that having watched it over and over again I was becoming a little bored and tried to combat this by taking regular breaks! I continued with the approach i'd adopted previously to cut to the angle which had the best shot composition. This is in keeping with the style of the play. I discovered some reaction shots of the crowd laughing so i cut them in at various points. I now have a rough cut from the first set of tapes. The next point of call is to bring the other tapes into the project and begin to form them into a rough cut.

No comments: