Thursday 6 November 2008

(MP3002) Individual Project Log 7

According to 'cultural film making' by Barrabash and Taylor it's important when writing a treatment for a documentary to consider one's own personal stance on the subject. Having Grown up in and around Glastonbury. I have many fond memories of the town and the people in it. I remember a strong sense of community and shared experience, that some people beleive have been lost. Through my documentary showing one of Glastonburys best loved attractions, the staff and the patrons working together I aim to show that the heart of glastonbury is still beating strongly. I would like to work with the staff at chalice well and members of the public at the winter solstice. I'm particularly interested in working with Brian Conquer who seems like a very interesting character.

No comments: