Sunday 15 March 2009

(MP3004) Editing Pedestrians


I've almost worked through the list of changes given to me by Lloyd, which if I'm honest seemed slightly over the top, but never the less I have done as he asked. I've worked very hard on this project to make up for the fact I was away during recording putting almost a weeks worth of work into it, if not more. I have locked down the arrangement and will be doing the final sound mix tomorrow. The only headache I have left is the fight in scene 3 as I have no fight sound effects, none were recorded in situ which is unfortunate as it would have been much more realistic than overlaying the sounds. I'll have to see if I can record a couple of the lads having a scuffle at paint-works tomorrow, Jona and Lloyd maybe?! Really anyone will do though!! Want a fight Nic??

No comments: