Thursday 2 October 2008

Advanced Project Planning Log 02/10/08

We began today's lecture with the time honoured tradition of reading through the course handbook! We were asked to introduce ourselves to the group and talk about our idea's for a project.I have to admit to finding myself a little on the spot as I'm still unsure what I want to do for my project's. I would like to do a documentary and possibly a drama, I'll keep you posted on that one! One of the other students had an interesting idea around the healing properties of crocodile blood (I kid you not). I felt I might like to work with her on it. As a student coming to the course from Weston College I found it interesting meeting the other students in the class and glad to get it out of the way!
With project management in mind we were asked to consider our where our strengths and weaknesses lie. We split into groups to discuss the topic. I found this exercise helpful in get rid of some of the anxieties I have around whether or not I can cope with university workload. I have all the skills needed to manage a project successfully!

No comments: