Thursday 23 October 2008

(MP3002) individual Project Log 20 30/12/08

The idea for my individual project came about after a radio documentary that we did as a group on the subject of Ley lines last year (you can read more about that in my Blog). My research led me to an occult shop in Glastonbury called witchcraft. I spoke at length with the owner who's name was Trevor Jones. I needed to focus in on my project; the subject of Ley lines was far to big an area for a 10-minute documentary. Trevor told me about a Ley line, which ran through Glastonbury, called the Michael line and suggested I talk to Brian Conquer. Brian Conquer is Druid from Glastonbury, he was invaluable as a source of information and even appeared in the documentary. I hoped to be able to work with him again at some point. When I got the brief for my individual project I jumped at the chance to work with Brian. He is very enigmatic, opinionated and eccentric and interesting and I feel would be good as a main character in a documentary.

No comments: