Thursday 16 October 2008

(MP3001) Enterprise Project - Group Meeting 14/10/08


So here we are then, our first time at Paintworks in bristol - and what a place it is! The paint was still drying on the brand new Artswork media premises, my new home for the next 9 months. I have to say, I was impressed. Not just at the facilities and equipment (all top quality) but also with director Nic Jeune and technical staff Danni and Ollie. They showed us around and gave us a rough outline of what to expect over the coming months. Steve May was also on hand to help clear up some of the confusion around assessment criteria and although he did help I still wasn't crystal clear on things. I need to contact him for more information. I also had an initial 121 with Nic Jeune to introduce myself and outline my thoughts for my individual project (I will outline in another post). My feeling is that it's a good team and i believe I will work well here.

No comments: