Tuesday 3 February 2009

(MP3002) Individual Project Journal

The two weeks that I was away put me behind schedule. I had planned to wrap filming at the end of January and begin the edit in February and although I have began capturing footage in into Final Cut I still haven't filmed all the footage I need. I still need to film the ceremony. After hearing how uncomfortable Brian's group were at the prospect of filming the ceremony at stanton drew I took the decision to allow them to film it where they want. I would like to go with Brian and Nick to Stanton Drew so that they can take me through what they would have done at the location. So I need to shoot for at least two more days, which sounds like no time but its a question of booking equipment and finding out when everyone is available. I hope to shoot this thursday. Paul will not be able to operate the camera due to prior commitments so I will have to do it myself.

No comments: