Wednesday 17 December 2008

(MP3004) Creative Writing Log 16/12/08

Time is starting to tick by and I was starting to worry that no one was going to send in their scripts to us. After receiving this email from Steve May I thought that an update on the Facebook group may speed things up
Kirsty, Adam, Mike and Lloyd
I have now made contact with Paul Dodgson, radio drama mentor, and he is happy to work with you at the beginning of January. I have yet to fix exact dates and times, but I will try for 6th January 10-1 for first session, then a later session for editing. I'll reserve 8th 9th and 15th Jan as fall back dates for recording.
Please let me know if you have difficulties with this.
Steve

I sent out an email to members of the group asking them to email their scripts to us by the 8th of january and so far three people have sent me a script today, thats three more than before!

No comments: