Monday 8 December 2008

(MP3001) enterprise project - group meeting 07/12/08

what a mad morning! I woke up late and couldn't find my keys...I ended up being late for my presentation! Luckily enough they hadn't started when I arrived so I quickly set up the Z7 to record our presentations. We took it in turns to explain our projects to the group after which we then discussed the group projects. I gave an update on progress for the egg project. I have yet to arrange a meeting with Phil Pervis and need to liaise with Kirsty to find out when she is available to accompany me on the appointment. I also spoke to the group about the editing required for the project, of which there is still much left to do. I need to go through it and divide it up amongst the group members who wish to be involved. Kat Davis also updated us on the video project for the science department and gave us a rough outline for a schedule. She's asked me to act as a second camera man, and - there's money involved too! so I will get paid for filming! Happy days, money in the bank and something for the C.V!!

No comments: