Sunday 21 December 2008

(MP3001) enterprise project log 21/12/08 - midsummer nights dream


I Have been trying to get hold of Phil Purves for the last week to discuss the project but I couldn't get contact details for him.
In frustration I logged on to the bathspa portal to see if I could get in touch with him and found that I had several emails from him regarding the project. I'd set up webmail so that it forwarded all mail to my apple mail but it appears that this hasn't been working. I sent Phil this email earlier today to try and arrange a meeting.
Dear Phil

I apologize for the delay in making contact with you.I have taken a lead role on the EGG project and I have some rough edits for you to view. I understand that you may be available on tuesdays or thursdays and I was hoping to meet with Kate and yourself on one of these days to discuss the project. I would like to propose a meeting on thursday 8th Jan at 1pm. Please could you let me know if this date is not appropriate and we can re-arrange. Kirsty and I look forward to meeting with you. I hope you have a merry Xmas and a happy new year.

Yours sincerely,

Mike Huck

I will wait for his reply before continuing with the project. It just occured to me that I could upload rough edits to youtube for Phil Purves and Kate Cross to view but I will need to check it out with Nic first.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Mike,

Its not a good idea to post rough edits (of material you don't actually own) on the internet.

Good luck with your edits. Have a very happy Christmas and all the best for 2009.

Mike J