Monday 5 January 2009

(MP3004) creative Writing Log 06/01/09

After the meeting at Artswork media I met with Adam & Lloyd to discuss the radio play. It seems as though or us there is some confusion as to where we would record, what equipment we'd use, Who our actors would be and which script we would pick to produce. I decided to call Steve May to get some support and guidance. His suggestion, for reasons of practicality was to go ahead and choose the script we wanted to work with and which was most "do-able" or as he called it "the art of the possible". We have chosen "Pedestrians" by Tim Hufferdine. Its set in the UK on a busy road. This is an achievable location an opposed to San- Fransico in the play I had chosen, "suicidal Tendency, which in hindsight would be difficult to produce. Time is in short supply and we need to get organized. Steve gave me the number for Paul Dodgson and recommended that we contact him and give him a brief outline of the script so that he may advise us on where to shoot and what equipment to use. I have left a message with Chris Jury from PLARM asking him to put us in contact with some of his students so we can use them as actors in the play. Unfortunately I'm unable to attend Rachel's Lecture tomorrow as I'm filming my individual project. However, Lloyd and Adam have agreed to chase up Paul and Chris as they will be in university that day.

No comments: