Saturday 10 January 2009

(MP3001) Enterprise project - group meeting agenda

Here is the agenda for next mondays meeting

Hi

On Monday we will kick off with a meeting at 10.15 and then break for coffee at 11.30. When we come back we will have Steve Crawshaw Programme Co - ordinator Air Environment Bristol City Council with us. I will ask Steve to lay out the brief in his own words and then we should aim for a general discussion around the subject. Before we break for lunch art 13.00 I would hope we had got to a point where we had a plan of action even if we did not yet know what the content is.

In the afternoon I intend to christen the new projector and look at a few documentaries. This comes out of discussions with a number of people about the filmmakers relationship to the subject, contributor, participant.

Finally I hope those people that have not given me an update on their projects will do so.

Best

Nic

No comments: