Sunday 4 January 2009

(MP3001) enterprise project - group meeting agenda

Every monday we meet at Artswork media to discuss the week ahead. Tomorrow will be our first meeting of the new year. Here is the email I received from Nic detailing the agenda.
Hi everyone

Looking forward to seeing you all on Monday at 10.15 for a 10.30 start. One of the things I want to go through with everyone is the next few months and check we are all aware of commitments and deadlines so that you all get good final credits!! and get fantastic degrees.

Also have interesting new assignment from Bristol Council on noise videos

Best

Nic


There are several things i'd like to bring to the meeting. I have been studying the module handbook and don't feel i'm receiving
the support needed to meet the criteria for the enterprise module. I havent had any lectures on project managment or how to pitch ideas to clients. One of the other requirements is basic accounting for a budget and again, I've not recieved any guidance on this. I plan to bring these concerns to the meeting and hopefully get some guidance on the matter.

No comments: